December 27, 2010

Yuletide Fun

Happy Holidays everyone. So sorry I had had planned on putting up a post before Christmas but things got to hectic. I hope everyones Christmas was enjoyable.
Mines was great but now Im balled up it my room sick taking shots of NyQuil. *bartender Make that a double* ha ha ha

Anyways China Glaze Mrs. Claus is one of my newest acquisitons and I wuv her very much.

This actually my christmas mani. So dark yet so sparkly. Its kelier crack polish in black over CG Mrs. Claus. I love this look so much I still have it despite how horribly chipped it is. Im not sure if Im just to lazy or too sick to take it off. Either way im feeling very emo at the moment.
I rekindled my relationship with vodka on Christmas Eve and as my mom puts it got 'White Gurl Wasted'. Christmas I was more ladylike and took to sipping moscato and white zinfandel straight from the bottle. Good times all around.

My bestie Ms Ty gifted me this pretty shirt for Christmas.

This my christmas FOTD

Christmas EOTD

Brianna became the newest Old Navy modelquin

No comments:

Post a Comment