December 20, 2010

Wild About Color

I recently purchased the Sinful Colors Wild About Color mini giftset from Walgreen's. I believe this retails for around $4.99 at Walgreen's. Im so loving their mini bottles, they are so adorable. This would make a great gift for the person in your life who likes nail polish or for yourself if your like me.


They come packaged in this adorable red and zebra print bag. *Something That will no doubt find its way to Bri's toy box* So this is most appropriate for the holiday season because they choose wintery colors. These are all repromotes if Im not mistaken. Now on to the swatches.


San Francisco is a gorgeous jewel toned dark green. This was one coat (opaque enough to the naked eye) but obviously the camera doesnt lie I could have used another coat.
**All Polishes are without topcoat

Rich at Heart is a gorge plummy brown color. This is my #1 fave of this set. Its the perfect vampy plum.

Sugar Sugar is hands down the best Christmas red ever. Sugar Sugar is a fantastic glass flecked red. Trust me when I say this is beautiful. My pictures as usual dont do this beauty justice.

All About You is the most bling-tastic Ive ever seen. Im seriously beating myself up about passing on this last time I saw it. Gorgeous gold shimmer with red micro fleck/glitter. What's not to love about this? This is my other fave. I have definitely found my new favorite gold polish.

Last but definitely not least is Secret Admirer. She is a black with pewter shimmer flecks running through out. The pewter shimmer is what stops this from being like any other silvery black polish. I already had this in a full size bottle and I believe I featured this back in May.
With that being said Im off to do mommy daugther mani pedis with Brianna. So Ill catch you lovelies on the flipside.
Happy Polishing
Toodlez

No comments:

Post a Comment