December 17, 2010

Face Candy Couture

I recently stumbled across a new to me cosmetics brand called Face Candy Couture thanks to Kayotic Makeup. I contacted the lovely owner Shantle and was able to sample some eyeshadow pigments from Face Candy Couture. The pigments I received were Clarissa, Nicole's Green, Chill, Pretty, and Damask Grey. *they Are swatched in the same order below* They are all pretty colors and highly pigmented and super easy to apply. The samples came packaged in little baggies. Though the note included claims this is enough for one application I could easily do a couple of looks with these samples.


So instead of just swatching the colors I did a look incorporating all of the colors. And because you all know my camera is sucky I included several pics.



Im really liking these pigments and definitely plan on making a purchase after the New Year. My favorites are Pretty Clarissa , and damask grey. You can find out more about these and everything else Shantle has to offer at Face Candy Couture or

2 comments:

  1. Clarissa is very pretty. Glad you got you some samples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww how lovely. the pigments look pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete