December 4, 2010

Wet N Wild Palettes

Hey chicas. I hope all is well. I know Im always promising to show you guys some makeup so here it is. As you all well know I love a bargain and I dont feel I should have to spend a mountain of cash to look good so here are some staples in my makeup arsenal. Ive always loved Wet N Wild for their nail polish and lipsticks and now their eyeshadows. I purchased these about a month ago and havent put them down yet I used these palettes like everyday. All of the colors are super pigmented I usually use them over a shadow primer so they stay put all day. I swatched all without a base so you could see how pigmented they really are. I believe these retail for about $4.99 at Rite Aid or other major drugstores.


So yes dont walk run to the store and snatch these up they are so worth it. And rumor is that the LE holiday "Night Elf" palette has like 3 or Mac dupes. So I hope you guys enjoyed this post I plan on doing more cosmetics post and reviews in the future. I will be doing more FOTD and potentially some tutorials on how to get the look or at least what products I used to achieve said look. Toodlez
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!! I especially love Lust and Greed.
    I have some WnW palettes (Walking on Eggshells and Cool as a Cucumber), and they don't show up as well. But I don't have primer, so that is probably why. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea some of their older eyeshadows arent as pigmented. I have cool as a cucumber as well. But a great inexpensive primer to try is the one buy E.L.F. I they have 2 one on the site but I prefer and reccomend the one from their mineral line. plus you cant go wrong for three bucks.

    ReplyDelete