December 13, 2010

NOTD:Revlon Hushed Blush

Happy Holidays Luvlies. This one of the Revlons that I picked up from Big Lots last week. They have the two packs for $2 (so if you have been drooling or Galaxy or Belle go check that out mine had tons of them). Anyways this was in the pack with Galaxy. Now I admit this probably not a color I would have given a shot had it had been sitting alone. I got the pack because I needed Galaxy but once I saw Hushed Blush I was smitten. This was actually the one I was the most excited to wear out of all the new polishes I got last week. Its like a golden peachy coral beige-y color if that makes any sense. I cant explain it but its so demure and adult and sophisicated so not my usual vampy, moody or eye blindingly bright colors. Its calming and I love it. So enough talk and allow me to introduce Hushed Blush...


So until next time
Stay Polished
Toodlez
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment