December 15, 2010

Belle's Galaxy

I recently acquired the Revlon's Galaxy and Belle glitter topcoat. Now for those who really know me I abhor glitter because its messy and gets everywhere. What they probably dont know is that I love love love glitter nail polish, but who wouldnt love blingy sparkly nails. So Im sure you gals have probably already seen these polishes so I didnt do regular swatches. I decided to show how these look layered over other three different polishes.

So this is Belle. From left to right here she is layered over SH Concrete, a grey franken,Avon black as night, and 3 coats by itself. I personally like Belle layered over lighter colors like the concrete and the grey franken.


Well obviously this beauty is Galaxy and after seeing this over black I can definitely see how it got its name. Layered from left to right here is Galaxy over CC Chelsea Girl, 3 coats by itself, the grey franken, and Avon black as night. Galaxy is one which is at its most high over black or dark polishes.
Well thats it for today I hope all is well and I dont know about everyone else but I am uber tired of this holiday and wish it would go away already.
Until next time lovelies
Stay Polished
Toodlez

No comments:

Post a Comment