November 5, 2010

Ruby Kiss Haul

I picked these polishes up at a beauty supply store on Wednesday. I was looking for some brown polishes because


Now this pretty is Sun Tan. She is a bronzy golden color. This color is perfect for fall/winter months but just as appropriate for summer as it gives off that perfect summer glow. This was 2 - 3 coats depending on the nail.


Now this is Reflection. This was my favorite out the bunch. It also gave me quite the headache trying to photograph it because none of these pictures show it how I see it. I picked this up thinking this would be the brown I was looking for. In the bottle its a bronzy plummy brown if that makes sense. That also translates well over to the nail. Yet all the pictures I took it looks garnet with copper shimmer.


And this is Steel Magnolia. *I Love that movie* I admit I got this more for the name than for the color but for 99 cent who cares. This is a steely charcoal grey that almost looks black in some lights. I actually am wearing this right now. As you can see I stamped the fair isles flowers off my bundlemonster plate in white on them and mattified them with E.L.F matte finisher. Ive been wearing this for 3 days and have slight tip wear. Im still on the fence as to whether or not I like this color. So far Im leaning towards not so much.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

No comments:

Post a Comment