November 29, 2010

Double Jaded Flowers

Sorry for the blah title but thats all I could think of. Im officially tired of eating thanksgiving food because everytime I eat I get sleepy as all hell. Im tired of eating mashed potatoes ( never thought that would ever happen). J'adore une pomme de terres *french for I love potatoes* Mrs. Brittingham would be so pleased to know I still remember most of my french.
Anywho today's official NOTD which I just got finish doing is had more technical fouls than a football game. First it was trying to find a suitable dark green to stamp with to the base color smudging and smearing when trying to stamp. Finally everything worked itself out and Im really loving it. The base color is 2 coats of Avon nailwear pro in Jade. Two coats were a must because though the polish is really pigmented the formula is kinda thin. My stamping polishes were SH insta-dri in Jumpin' Jade (flowers) and China Glaze Devotion (chains). I really like how the green on green shading turned out but next time I think Ill use gold for the accent color. The images were stamped from the bundlemonster plates *bm12 to be exact*.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment