November 16, 2010

Franken Grey

This polish creation of the result of my body's refusal to shutdown aka insomnia. As of right now its 5:01am. Around 3:30 I reorganized my polishes and decided that I needed another grey polish. Only have 2 *well now 3* one is by pure ice and the other is also one I made.

This first shot is not color accurate. I made this lovely by mixing Sally Hansen Lavendar Cloud with Wet n Wild Black Creme, about 5 drops of a metallic blue snowman polish, and some clear polish.

So its a blue tinged grey with silver microshimmer.This is 2 coatsand I got bored so I doodled on it with my SH nail art pen.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

  1. do you clean up the edges it's so messy

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://nailsbeautiqued.blogspot.com/2010/05/messy-polishinghow-to-clean-up-your.html Here's a tutorial on how to clean up your mani. I like the grey on you!

    ReplyDelete