November 17, 2010

Blue Raspberry Snowmen

This is one of the snowman polishes that they sell at Rite-Aid. Theses are made by Blue Cross Beauty Products. Im not familiar with them but their polishes are really good. I would so recommend going out and snatching these up asap. This color reminds me of the snowballs I used to get from the neighborhood candyman when I was a child. Its a wonder I never had cavities as a child. Anywho this a one coater *yay me* and this is also great for stamping. Im not too big on polish terminology but I believe that this would be deemed a foil by the nail goddess.


Per usual my basecoat was Nail Tek Foundation II.I switched it up for my topcoat I used NYC Extra Shiny Topcoat, Im really liking this it dries super fast and only cost $1. So whats not to love.


Deuces
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment: