November 17, 2010

Bare Naked Nails Cutdown

Hi Everyone. Well the title speaks for itself. I got tired of looking at my uneven nails and the stubby was taking to long growing back out so I chopped them down. As much as I was loving the extreme (at least in to me) nail growth, this length is probably more suitable for me. Im just not used to long nails. I kept banging my nails on crap plus it feels funny when I ball my hands up. Anyways before I get to long winded let me show you guys my new length real quick, so I can get back to finishing Bri's science project. I would say a few words on that but thats a rant for another day and another blog.


Question: What is your ideal nail length? Are there any at home remedies for whitening nails?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

3 comments:

  1. I really like my nails to be long, cos' they make my fingers look thiner !
    xo

    http://www.rougebottoms.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, your nubbins are cute!! I used to have long nails, and I thought I would always want long nails, but I don't know now.
    Because of school, I've had to keep them on the short side, and I'm actually kind of liking it. I notice that it's easier to keep them shaped, and they're more stable so there's less breakage when they're short. So once this semester is over, I'm going to grow them out to like...middling length, and I'm keeping them like that. Amen.

    And for whitening nails, I heard that soaking them in diluted lemon juice, hydrogen peroxide, or water with some denture cleaning tablets dissolved in it can help whiten them.
    Or if the yellowing is really bad, you can try bleach.
    You just have to remember to moisturize after you finish the treatment, because these things can be way harsh on the nail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ladies for reading. I always wanted long nails finally had them and cut them.
    I am definitely going to try the lemon juice peroxide recipe this weekend. Thanks for the advice. I keep you guys informed on how it worked.

    ReplyDelete