October 30, 2010

Wet n Wild Does Halloween

Hey guys so these are the polishes that I purchased from Wet n Wild's halloween collection( well except Night Prowl). The polishes from l to r are Night Prowl,Blue Jitters, Night Owl, Dark Shadow, and Black Fog.


*excuse my alligator skin..yikes*
Yes I was being lazy I really didnt feel like swatching. So here they are thumb to pinkie the same as the bottle shot above. This one is sans *without for the non french speaker*topcoat.


And here they are with topcoat. Is it just me or does Night Prowl kinda resemble Ch G Mummy May I which I showed yesterday. * Me thinks I need to do a comparison soon* I think my favorite of these my pointer *Blu Jitters* because its got the blurple base with the blurple mircoglitter so depending on which angle you look at its purple, blue, or a mixture of both.All of these swatches were 2 coats except for Black Fog *which by the way is not black at all its dark blue*. The other two dont really interest me. In the bottle Night Owl *middle finger* looks really cool black cherry base with holo micro glitter but on the nail it totally overpowered by the base( basically they wasted holo glitter because you cant even see it on). Dark Shadow * ring finger* is really dupey its a basic black with silver microglitter, seriously nothing special here if you already have a black with silver glitter then you dont need this.
Well I hope everyboo-dy has a safe and spooky Halloween.
Scare Ya Latter
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

No comments:

Post a Comment