October 21, 2010

Length Check and then Disaster Struck

So these were my nails when I did my length check last week. Oh how I love this length I cant believe my nails are this long. Who would have thought that a ex habitual nail biter would have digits that look this great.

 And then disaster struck on Monday. Still not sure how it happened but it did. I had a tear down in my nail bed that hurt like the dickens. I would have patched it but I could find any glue and it hurt to damn much. I cried dead ass. Im so damn sad about this.

Ok brace yourselves *shudders*

scroll down



no not here a lil further down




STOP
*Eeeek*

Oh and by the way if your wondering the polish Im wearing is Wet N Wild Eggplant Frost. Get a load of that gorgeous blue shimmer. *Drools just think about it* This is actually the messy manicure I just took off.

No comments:

Post a Comment