October 28, 2010

Black n Blue French

So this is the NOTD I just finished doing. Im really loving this look. I not going to lie I hate color blue( I blame that on working at Wal-Mart. I hate tan as well) but absolutely love blue nail polish. Does that make sense? Probably not but Im weird I know anyways. These snowman which I purchased at Rite-Aid *oh how I love thee* don't list the colors on the label, it just says snowman. The blue is actually blue on the nail than it is in the bottle I was expecting it to be more silver and other is just silver holographic glitter in a clear base. Holo the snowman as he shall now be called is droolworthy when the light hits it. Anyways thats all for now. Oh and the black LA Colors art deco in black.
Deuces
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment