October 3, 2010

September Haulage 2010

So basically this is semi big purchases I did last month. One from the beginning of September and on from last tuesday. So I guess Ill start with tuesdays purchases.
I picked up 3 Sally Hansen mini polish set at Big Lots for $2.50each. Unfortunately none of them have names printed on them. ( So my next trip to Rite-Aid the salelady will think Im crazy when she sees me doing bottle comaprison in the aisle trying to find full sizes of several of these.) They also had the Nail Tek Step 1 primer on clearance for 2.99 so I picked that up as well as a $5.00 Revlon manicure gift set because it had a glass file. I should have gotten 2 of each now that I think about it.




from l to r: ChG five golden rings, Nina Blu Blaze, ChG golden enchantment, and moonlight
 In Sallys I picked up 4 polishes from the clearance table.  I had a buy 2 get a dollar off coupon for China Glaze so since they were on $1.99 on sale I ened up getting them all for about $7.50.

Everything below I purchased from Transdesign.


 from l to r: China Glaze lubu heels, high maintenance, and first and last
 from l to r: China Glaze mummy may i, zombie zest, ick-a-bod-y, fast forward topcoat
 from l to r: China Glaze devotion, joy, and  awaken
 China Glaze Emerald Fitzgerald
Nail Tek  foundation II

So what have you hauled lately and do you see anything here that you own or that your just dying to get your hands on?

No comments:

Post a Comment