October 29, 2010

ChG Awakening Collection: Mummy May I & Zombie Zest



This is Mummy May I. She is a purply fuschia glitter in a dark purple base. This was a must have for me because of the strong resemblance to Deborah Lippmans Bad Romance. Plus you guys know I love purples.



Ok so Zombie Zest is my reason for buying this set. This murky dismal *chile I still loves me some Rainbow Brite* olive green is glass flecked and just gorgeousness. This is 3 coats as this sheer. The pictures really dont do it justice its darker irl.

Anywho is it just me or all the names for this collection just kickass. Because its a holiday collection I beleive it is limited edition so go get these asap before they are gone. I just love how China Glaze does holidays.

Toodles
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

No comments:

Post a Comment