October 6, 2010

Dupe Alert: Color Club Pure Energy vs. Nina Blu Blaze

So I snatched up and I really do mean snatched up 2 Color Club collection set at Ross on Sunday. I got the Poptastic and ElectroCandy sets at $7.99 each you cant beat it with a stick.

When I got home I added them to my stash spreadsheet. It wasnt until then that I realized that Pure Energy of the electrocandy coll highly resembled the Nina polish I wore on last wednesday. So decided to do a bottle comparison.
Same shade of blue and exact same blue/green/teal shimmer.
Honestly if I hadnt polished my nails myself I would have have known these were 2 seperated polishes or which finger was painted with which. Though I will say that Blu Blaze though it dries to a semi matte is way shinier than Pure Energy.  With that being said all pictures are with topcoat.






Excuse the shot of my naked thumb. So I really dont see the need to have both of these polishes in your collection. If I have created a lemming for anyone with this post Blu Blaze is more readily available at Sally's Beauty. Or if your like me you can go stalk your local Ross to see if you can find the ElectroCandy set.
So which do you own either of these polishes if not both and which do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment