July 1, 2010

Peelies and Flakies be gone



Well guys and dolls I sure do hope all is well. Its been hella hot on the Eastern Shore of MD lately. But anyways before I get sidetracked. Though I'm not quite sure whom the culprit is Im going to blame it on the hot weather and water. The skin around my nails is really starting to resemble that of a snake, the HORROR. I had noticed that my hands felt drier than usual but didnt really pay it much mind that is until I got out the shower today. When mid air dry ( I know I was being lazy) I happened to lookd down at my digits and was mortified at the way they were peeling like crazy. Its funny because as a child I loved when this happened, my mom used to tell me it was my summer skin coming in "LOL", as an adult I hate it. So I drenched my hands in Vaseline brand cocoa butter lotion which basically laughed in my face because it did squat ten minutes later my digits looked just as bad. Then I remembered I kept the good stuff in my bag. My holy grail hand creams are Nivea Renewal Hand Cream and Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive. The Nivea is lighter than the Avon but just as good.  The Nivea on its own is not enough to do battle with my peelies and flakies but team it up with the Moisture Therapy and my hands are in hand creme heaven. 

Toodlez Mz Erika

Toodlez Mz Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment