July 7, 2010

Rite-Aid Haul



Well I went in Rite aid (my fave polish hauling store) for cold and sinus medicine because I'm all stopped up. As you guys well know its highly impossible for me to go into any store and not peruse the cosmetics aisle. Low and behold rite aid was having a BOGO 50% off sale on Sally Hansen Maybelline Loreal And Cover Girl. So I got two of the Sally Hansen HD lacquers in DVD and LITE(which came with a free gift of full size Double Duty base&topcoat). Then I came across to Wet N Wild I just had to have in my collection Dreamy Poppy and Lavendar Creme. I topped that off with a Kiss acrylic fill set, Nutra Nail growth formula plus green tea and acai berry, and 3 N.Y.C.  lipsticks in Mahogany, Cafe, and Violet Shine. I stopped into Dollar General to see if they had refilled their supply of Poshe super fast drying topcoat. The two they had left I snatched up with the quickness and that was the end of my polish hauling. Now I'm off to do some swatching. Also I missed E.L.F.s 60% off sale yesterday but I went and ordered all the polishes except the 5 I got for free in my last order as well as their new matte topcoat. I will probably do a comparison between that and China Glaze's matte topcoat. Bye Guys Happy Polishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment