July 20, 2010

NOTD: SH DVD













So my nail of the day is kind of a two-fer because I wasnt the only one in my house rocking this charmer. Sally Hansen's DVD is my new favorite polish. My  aunt has been wearing this since I did her nails like 3 wks ago with weekly touch ups. This is my second foray with wearing this polish. Ive only used this polish a handful of times and the bottle is already a third ways empty so Ive been trying figure how I can get the polish to stretch. Its a beautiful color but it takes 3-5 coats to get it opaque enough not to have VNL. So my trick is to layer 1 coat over 1-2 coats of black lacquer. Oh the joy this polish brings I could stare at this all day. Well my little twin Brianna is also sporting this color because she wanted grown up nails like her mommy. Grown up nails really?? It seems recently Ive been turning my family into as big of polish junkies as I am. Ive got my cousin wearing Pure Ice Wild Thing (my fave shrek green polish). You know its bad when we go shopping and I should buy just so they can wear them. Talk about enabling my habit.


No comments:

Post a Comment