July 28, 2010

Franken Polish: Enchanted Forest.

So guys and gals I have a franken for you. Its funny I've been mixing polishes together to make new colors for years and just this year found out its called "Frankening". Now I wish I still had the ones I made in middle and high school. But enough of that let's get down to business, so todays franken is called Enchanted Forest. The formula for this polish is 1/2 NYC Starry Silver Glitter,1/4 NYC Big Money Frost, 1/4 NYC Empire State Blue, and less then 1/4 of any Black creme. Shake well and Viola Enchanted Forest. Excuse the chipped and smudged nail. This lacquer is opaque in 2 coats and the scattered holo glitter thru out is awesome. The pictures do a good job but they just don't quite capture the gorgeousness of this green. Href='http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dWy9r5Kldno/TE_F_UtJJOI/AAAAAAAAAmI/vFw9_T6Hmsk/2010-07-27%2021.42.05.jpg'>

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

No comments:

Post a Comment