August 1, 2010

Bare Nails Length Update


Well as you can see from the above picture my nails are growing quite nicely. I'm still doing my Nutra Nail Challenge but I've kinda been slackin on the application because I'm lazy and forgetful. Thus I decided to start taking Biotin two weeks ago. I'm not a big fan of taking pills but these are tiny so they are cool take them in the morning when I get up. I'm starting to think maybe I might need to incorporate a multivitamin to my regimen. I would have included a nail of the day shot but my nails have been running around undressed for the last couple of days. * Gasp the horror* I know it fiendish and ungodly but I felt like being a rebel. Just bare not even a base or top coat. Well since I'm outta my rutt I think Ill go peruse my polish bin soon to be polish drawer or rack and find a new pretty to dress my digits in.

Happy Polishin'

Erika
Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

No comments:

Post a Comment