August 18, 2010

Notd: Sinful Colors Secret Admirer with Crazy Kick


Hey gals hope everyone is doing swell. So todays manicure something like my usual being that its a plain mani with an accent color on my ring finger. Except this time I wanted to jazz it up and do something a little outta the box.
So the polishes that I used were Sinful Colors in Secret Admirer and LA Colors Color Craze in Electrified. The accent nail is 2 coats of Electrified which is a lovely pink metallic very foil-like. I painted a strip of Secret Admirer down the middle and then very randomly brushed Electrified over the top so there were no harsh lines and the black just peeks out. I think its a really nice effect. Secret Admirer is a gorgeous black with silver microglitter. When applied to the nail its a pewter shimmer with a blackened base. Application of both were good except the longer Secret Admirer is left open the thicker and goopier it gets. Which really isnt a problem if you work fast or you add a couple of drops of polish thinner it. I chose to do the latter. Cleanup was fairly quick and easy. I really like this mani so Im gonna see how long I can go before I get the itch to change my polish. Oh and nope these arent acrylics just regular ol' press on nails with I applied with nail glue.


Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.2

No comments:

Post a Comment