August 4, 2010

NOTD & Haul

So today, well yesterday was a great day. Also known as pay day. *oh The joy* So since I really wanted to get out the house and Brianna needed new shoes for school we took a trip to the mall. But before I get ahead of myself we went to the local BSS and walgreens. At the BSS I racked up on several sinful colors and a clean colors polish, polish thinner, and cuticle remover. In walgreens I got conditioner and spotted a sinful polish I didn't see at the BSS. Claires had a 10 for $10 sale so I got 3 polishes (no mood polishes becuz I refuse to pay $5 for claires lacquer ~ its so not worth it). Then we went to see Eclipse at the theatre( I know I'm the last human on earth to see it) it was pure awesomesauce.

Now back to the scheduled programming. My new mani of the day is from todays haul Sinful Colors What's Your Name and accent nail of Sinful Colors Call You Later.

post cleanup

pre cleanup look at how awesome the sparkle is

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

No comments:

Post a Comment