September 2, 2010

Pink Floral

Hello guys so todays post kind of a two-fer. Ive been uber busy so that explains my absence not only on here but online period. So the Princess and I have come up with a new system to make our Mommy Daugther Mani/Pedi day (which is Sunday) more fun. Thus it was decided that one would pick a color and the other would a design if any. So the royal pinkness deemed light pink pedis and fuschia or purple pink *as she calls them* manis. So we each picked our pinks and I got to work. Sorry I forgot to take pics of the pedis. So this is how my mani turned out. I believe this polish is called Tahitian Resort or something to that nature I got this at Payless a couple of weeks ago during a bogo sale for fifty cent. The floral designs are water decals from Viva La Nails. Which are super easy to use. And here is how her Royal Pinkness' mani turned out. Her digits were lacquered in 2 coats of Florescent Pink by E.L.F. and topped with flower sticker decals also from Viva La Nails. Also I received these nail art goodies for review from Viva la Nails about a week ago. I must say these are awesome I particularly fancy the water decals. You can request some free samples from them as well if you have a nail/ beauty blog or youtube channel. Or if your just looking for pretty easy to apply nail art give there site a looksee. Viva La Nails








1 comment:

  1. I love that polish color! Those water decals are great too. They are so detailed. I wanted to let you know I tagged you for an award on my blog. You can find it here http://imperfectlypainted.blogspot.com/2010/09/cover-girl-fuchsia-fatale-award.html :)

    ReplyDelete