September 23, 2010

Dollar Tree / Wal-Mart Haul

These are the goodies that I picked up in Pocomoke this past weekend.


This is Revlon Minted. This is I believe 2 coats maybe 3. This is a pretty shade of mint though kinda light for my taste. Application was ok though drying time could have been a little faster.

I absolutely love matte polishes so I hit the jackpot at the dollar tree. They had the old Maybelline mattes.


This gorge beauty is Maybelline Matte Grey. The application was flawless. It only really needs 1 coat but because Im clumsy I did 2.

This is Maybelline Matte Sapphire. I almost didnt get this because I wasnt feeling the color. I changed my mind fast when I realized it was a glittery matte. When matte this really isnt my cup of tea but topcoat this baby  and she just shines like the night sky.





Here is Maybelline City Slick. this is my fave from this haul.(not surprising since grey/pewters are my fave polish color after Purple of course) Great application also a 1 coater.



Maybellines Purple Aluminum has to be the stand out of this outing. I really didnt have high hopes  for this one based on the bottle and boy was I wrong. Looking at the bottle all I saw was straight silver microglitter/shimmer in what I assumed was dark grey polish. I started to reshelve it until I read the name. You guys know Im a sucker for a purple polish. Im glad I kept this one. She isnt gorgeous she is just plain beautiful.




This pretty is Revlon Lilac Pastelle. I couldnt really get her color accurate. She is a touch more purple than these pictures show.

I picked this up earlier last week in Rite-Aid. I went with full intention to purchase Sally Hansen Purple Gala but somehow ended up with Purple Pizzazz because I was rushing and got the names mixed up. She is still pretty though. She has what looks to be mini flakies. Pictures arent color accurate.


So if you have any of these tell me how you like them?

No comments:

Post a Comment