June 23, 2010

NOTD: Wild Thing


Well I took my falsies (tips) off on Sunday or Monday because I really need to let my nailbeds breathe. Im in the process of letting my nails grow back out. Sidenote Im an ex-nail biter and fake nail enthusiast which neither of the latter is very healthy in my opinion. I still on occasion find myself with my fingers in my mouth.  Well let be get back on track. This lovely that I've been wearing since Sunday by Pure Ice is Wild Thing. Wild Thing is a true shrek green with a really great consistency it wasnt too thick or too thin. This is technically a one coater but I used two. This is the second time I've tried out this polish in the last two weeks. The first time being on my falsies and the second on my natural nails. The only drawback I've seen so far is that they stained my falsies something fierce even though I used a basecoat. Which is part of why I removed them. So I did two coats of basecoat this time. I really have not had a issue with tipwear.   So anyone knows a good nail hardener and and something to strengthen and grow them please let me know?

Toodlez Mz Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment