June 19, 2010

Dollar Tree Haul

Well I hit up one of my favorite stores (Dollar Tree) and one that I despise (Wal-Mart). Had to go to Walli-World to pick up the bill money my daddy and step-mommy sent me. God knows I love those guys. Anyways per usual I couldnt go there without stopping thru the cosmetics aisle to see the pretty polishes and make-up. Well I picked up 3 N.Y.C. polishes Big Money Frost, Central Park and Love Letters. Since we missed the bus we went to the Dollar Tree because I wanted to see if they still had those 6-packs of glitter because I wanted some to do some frankening. To my dismay they didnt have any. Now usually I never buy the 2-pack Maybelline polishes there because alot of times they are ugly but not today. Since I saw four that I liked I put them in my basket along with three acrylic paint pallettes. Now why did I have to buy four 2-packs  of polishes because the pretty colors were packaged with ugly colors. So I have Maybelline Express Finish in Mauvin' Metallic, Fucshia Flash, Prismetal Purple, Papaya Punch, Bolt of Blue, Raisin Run, Purple Passion, and Mocha. I especially  love the way Love Letters looks layered over Purple Passion or Fucshia Flash. If anyone has tried any of these how do you like them?


Toodlez Mz Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment