February 10, 2011

Holy Grail Product : J R Watkins Lemon Creme Shea Butter, maybe?

I know this is not a expected post for this month but I love this stuff or rather my hands do. I picked this up at Ross about a week ago not really expecting anything except for my hands to smell really edible. I'm not sure where this is regularly sold but I need every jar in creation its just that good. I purchased it on smell alone because it smells like someone took the lemon icing my mom used to use when she baked and mixed it with shea butter and decided to sell it. Upon opening this I immediately died and went to heaven.i just want to lick my hands because they smell so darn good. Oh and did I mention the price $2.49 for such a yummy smelling non greasy highly moisturizing hand cream like really what more could you ask for besides world peace and a million dollars. If anyone knows where I can find acquire infinite amounts of this please please comment below.
Toodlez
Mz Erika



No comments:

Post a Comment