February 20, 2012

Gel Polish: Blue 10

Well if you follow me on youtube I then you know that I recently made a small purchase from maytheps. Its a website that sells nail art supplies such as acrylic powder, nail art brushes, gel nail kits, fimo slices, nail decals, crystals and such. the main reason for my purchase was to get more uv soak off gel polishes to use with my new led lamp. I ordered 23 gel polishes and one magnetic polish.  My absolutely fave polish that I purchased would have to be the blue Im about to show you. The pictures don't really do it justice.

 The polish is from a company called Hong Nuo. Unfortunately the polishes don't have names just numbers so this is #10. The pictures are are a tad bit lighter in real life, I took these from my webcam because I misplaced my camera. Im also trying out a new app on my computer, Poladroid, it turns your pics into vintage-y polaroid. It reminds me of my childhood and my mom always reminding me not to fingerprint the photo.  Well I would of had a picture of last night snowfall but it had all disappeared this morning so maybe next time. Enjoy the photos.











1 comment:

  1. Hey Beautiful, thanks for the comment on the blog. I had no idea that Smurfette was created by Gargomelle.... almost has a biblical quality to it, doesn't it? Nice to find your beautiful blog as well.

    xoxo
    www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete