March 22, 2011

Color Cub Total Mystery

Hello dolls. Hope all is well I'm doing great, so sorry to the lack of post. I've been really busy at my new job. So I've always been a lover of royal blue polish and this one I have today is no exception. Total Mystery is from Color Club's Alter Ego collection. This polish totally reminds me of my all time favorite polish Skin Tight Denim by NYC on acid. Total Mystery is a royal blue with pink and purple micro shimmer throught. Its really pronounced in the bottle but kinda subtle on the nail. It really shines in full sunlight or bright lights. This is either 2 or 3 coats of along with base and top coat. Application wise this is a little hard to work with because the polish is thick already and it gets thick the longer the bottle is open. Though that's nothing a lil thinner can't fix and it dries semi matte so topcoat is a must.








No comments:

Post a Comment