January 31, 2011

I'mmm Back

So my impromptu blogcation is now over. *Yay Doing happy dance* Im so so glad to be reconnected with the world virtual and otherwise. And who can I thank for this minor miracle, none other than oh so great step-mommy (whom I've only met once but I love her oodles). Shes like my best friend we can talk about any and everything except her and daddy's bedroom action ( cause thats just gross. Plus Im a firm believer that neither of my parents or my aunts/uncles actually have sex. LMAO).
As usual my thought train got derailed. *HaHa* I was trying to say Im back and I shall have several new post up by the end of this week. So without further adieu lets get started.


Base~ SH nail quencher
Polish~ 1coat Revlon "Galaxy" over 2 coats Kleancolor "Beach Blue"
Top~ SH insta dri topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment